Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pace

Hey guys!

Well its 445 pm here and we just got done helping out at a local school. I have only done it twice so far but I am thankful for teachers after each time. I just don't have the patience/energy/stamina/take your pick that it needs to do that. So big shout out to all the teachers out there. Thank you. Things are going great here. Catacombs was a big success and my lesson went over well (at least I hope so, no rocks were thrown at least). We had a young adults game night on Wednesday that was a lot of fun though we did not have the best attendance. The young adult group here is struggling to keep up attendance but I think it will pick up over time. Our next big event is the AMAZING RACE that is going on Saturday. It will be an interesting photo scavenger hunt all around Auckland. I am excited and I will try to post some photos of it on here afterwards. I also am meeting up one on one with some of the youth tommorow and so I am looking forward to that. I hope everything is going well with you guys and I love you all!

Ryan

ps. I am getting my laptop next week thanks to Hugh Cooper (a huge thanks!) and so I am pretty excited about that.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey bud, this is Robert, I'm setting up an account so Papaw can post messages on you Blog.

We are reading your blog daily, and are keeping you in our prayers. I'm so proud of the work you are doing.

P.S. I'm still waiting for your review of the Silver Surfer.